Google I/O 2017

edited March 2020 in Other

පන්තියේ සමහරු නම් Google I/O Extended 2017 ට සහභාගී වෙන්න ඇති. ඒත් ගොඩක් අයට යන්න බැරි වෙන්න ඇති. ගිය නොගිය හැමෝටම ඔන්න Google I/O 2017 event එකේ මොනවද උනේ කියල ලියල පොඩි article එකක් ගෙනාව. article එකේ කොටසක් පහලින් දාල ඇති. ඉතුරු ටික ඉතින් මගෙ blog එකට ගිහින් තමයි කියවන්න වෙන්නෙ.

I think you all know that Google I/O 2017 was held successfully from 17th May to 19th May in Shoreline Amphitheatre Mountain View, California. The Google I/O keynote and the Dev Keynote were held on 17th May. If you participated in the Google I/O 2017 or a Google I/O Extended, you know how wonderful is it. This article is for all ICT enthusiasts who could participate in the Google I/O 2017 or a Google I/O Extended event in your area and for all who couldn't participate.

The Google I/O keynote and dev keynote were live streamed in every Google I/O Extended events. I have written down all the speakers who delivered valuable presentations at the Google I/O Keynote.

1.Sundar Pichai – CEO, Google 

2.Scott Huffman – Vice President, Assistant 

3.Valerie Nygaard – Product manager for Google Assistant 

4.Rishi Chandra – VP of Home Products 

5.Anil Sabharwal – Head of Google Photos 

6.Susan Wojcicki – CEO, YouTube 

Link to full article - http://www.ravinduramesh.blogspot.nl/2017/05/google-io-and-google-io-extended-sri.html

කාරුණික ඉල්ලීම - මෙතන ඔයාලගේ අදහස් පළකරනව වගේම මගෙ blog එකෙත් comment එකක් දාන්න. එතකොටනෙ blog එකට වටිනාකමක් එකතු වෙන්නෙ.

ස්තුතියි!!!